Friday, June 3, 2011

Photography themed cupcakes


I had an order to make cupcakes for a teenager who recently attended a photography seminar. Aside from taking pictures, she also likes to read books so I brainstormed as to what theme I would work on.
I finally decided to make miniature cameras as cupcake toppers but I thought they'd look quite dull since they're all black so I also made some donuts with sprinkles for an additional girly theme.




Fondant donut with candy sprinkles. I finally got the hang in making them. I could still remember my dilemma when I first used them and I could not get the fondant out of the molder. It sure was messy.



I hand molded these minuature cameras using my imagination. ^^ When my brother saw them he asked if they were dslr......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment